Pro Staff member wanted

For Sale / Free Stuff / Wanted /
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Hoyt63

Pro Staff member wanted

Unread postby Hoyt63 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:40 am

First I wanted to say I have been a member on here for about a year. I enjoy reading the various topics on here. I wouldn't be posting this if I didn't have the ought most respect for those who post on here and their opinions. I sent Dan a pm before posting this as I wanted to make sure with him it was acceptable to post. He gave me the green light. Which I thank him for. I am a Pro Staffer and partner in a Hunting network (face book,you tube and our own website). We have some sponsors and are currently negotiating with others. We are very serious about this going somewhere.( as are most who pursue a dream). We are currently looking for another Pro staffer. We currently have four. We are looking for someone who is serious,has a great knowledge base,willing to put time and effort in to their role and join us in this journey.Nothing is required as far as money or donations. All we ask is that you have a high definition camera. The knowledge that comes from this site and the guys who hunt public land successfully is a score in my book. Our website is http://www.scrapelinehunters.com and you can find us on facebook as Scrape Line Hunters. If interested shoot me an email. A video is required of you on stand hunting and a little biography of yourself and why you want to be part of our team also on the video. Thank you and good luck..

QDMA Member, Scrape Line Hunters Pro Staff.
Hoyt63

Re: Pro Staff member wanted

Unread postby Hoyt63 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:27 am

ttt
QDMA Member, Scrape Line Hunters Pro Staff.

• Advertisement

Return to “Free Classifieds”