Fleece Jacket and Wind shirt-MI sewn

For Sale / Free Stuff / Wanted /
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Uncle Lou

Fleece Jacket and Wind shirt-MI sewn

Unread postby Uncle Lou » Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:23 pm

Been messing around with a casual fleece and camo. Chuck (Enigma Camo) and I started messing around with this last winter.

This is a high quality fleece with MC2 Amerisuede. Not really a hunting jacket, more of a kick around and show your colors, but do with you want with it, Proudly sewn in Flint, MI. Kid rock took Made in Detroit, so I had to go to Flint. USA flag proudly displayed. This jacket is for anyone who is tired of Made in China clothing and doesn't know where to turn.

Front
Back

Not even Northface has fleece this nice and of course we all know where they are made.
Think I have a mens large and a mens XL in this - $85 To your door. PM if interested.

Know here is a dog that will hunt. This MC2 Amerisuede shirt is all about hunting. I showed some of these in a different pattern last fall. A couple of BEASTs took me up and I heard nothing but good. This is our first year sewing a hunting shirt. This is a highly wind resistant and water resistant Amerisuede Wind Shirt. Great for layering. I like to put a mock turtle tight fitting poly shirt beneath or even a T-shirt or sweat shirt. In colder weather it can become a good mid layer.

Turkey this spring will work nice too. 100% polyester, this pattern is more versatile than it looks. Disappears in anything from deadgrass of November, to swamp year round, into spring green up, then I would give it a break in summer except after a good cold front at the horseshoe pits, or on lake St. Clair. Don't make me prove its versatility, I may charge you $5. $50 plus shipping or $55 to your door what ever you prefer (take the $55 it will cost me at least $5.80 to ship it).

And of course we put a USA flag on it.

I have 4 of these right now in mens Large and XL, I think 2 of each. PM if interested, or if you got one of these in the Conceal pattern you can tell everyone how much you like it.

Silence Your Gear with Stealth Strips®
http://www.stealthoutdoors.com
Jackson Marsh

Re: Fleece Jacket and Wind shirt-MI sewn

Unread postby Jackson Marsh » Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:35 pm

Lou,

Does the zippered fleece have pockets?
Uncle Lou

Unread postby Uncle Lou » Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:04 pm

Yep, Neil it does. Two deep pockets right there in front outlined in camo.

I keep tinkering with this design and the last tinker didn't stay here long. I am picking up a few more this week in XD3 camo similar to this one but with gray fleece and two inside pockets as well. Also camo on the front of the shoulders (similar to the back). I will show pics of the new design and camo when I pick them up.
DEERSLAYER
Super Moderator

Unread postby DEERSLAYER » Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:08 pm

Looks nice Lou. You going to be at the GR show this year?
You cannot invade mainland America. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass.
Isoroku Yamamoto, Japanese Admiral
Uncle Lou

Unread postby Uncle Lou » Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:34 pm

DEERSLAYER wrote:Looks nice Lou. You going to be at the GR show this year?

I have been building some inventory (shirts, coats, jackets) since last fall and I have been wanting to get back into the show schedule, but it is hard for us tiny businesses to do these shows. So I wont be at that one. That one is in a couple weeks.

I would like to do a couple this winter but haven't signed up for any yet. Wisconsin Deer and Turkey would be nice to do again, as would the Michigan Deer and Turkey. They also have a new show in Louisville this year (Deer and Turkey that is). Ohio has always intrigued me as well as the Iowa Deer Classic. So many shows to consider.
Brad

Unread postby Brad » Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:31 pm

I have the conceal that Lou made last fall, love the darn thing. Its quiet (duh) and its got a nice texture, almost slick so it doesn't bind up or catch on other clothes (think drawing a bow). I shot 2 deer with it on last fall, one was my biggest bow buck, so apparently its lucky too! I really like it, I'm gonna order another one before fall so I can have another in case of rain etc.

[ Post made via Android ] Image
Brad

Unread postby Brad » Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:32 pm

Oh and Lou, any chance you could sew up an all black shirt and an all black fleece jacket? I want to incorporate stealth outdoors into my turkey hunting which means black for the blind.

DEERSLAYER
Super Moderator

Unread postby DEERSLAYER » Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:50 pm

Brad wrote:I have the conceal that Lou made last fall, love the darn thing. Its quiet (duh) and its got a nice texture, almost slick so it doesn't bind up or catch on other clothes (think drawing a bow). I shot 2 deer with it on last fall, one was my biggest bow buck, so apparently its lucky too! I really like it, I'm gonna order another one before fall so I can have another in case of rain etc.

I thought Lou treated them with a rain repellant?
You cannot invade mainland America. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass.
Isoroku Yamamoto, Japanese Admiral
Brad

Unread postby Brad » Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:03 pm

I know he does on the coat, not sure on the shirts, but I wouldn't be surprised, not much is over looked on his products, you get a good product that will last and it is comfortable and functional. I am not paid by Lou other than our friendship, but I love the quality you get and the performance, at a decent price. His stuff will last for years and its made here in the country, that alone makes you feel good wearing it!
DEERSLAYER wrote:
Brad wrote:I have the conceal that Lou made last fall, love the darn thing. Its quiet (duh) and its got a nice texture, almost slick so it doesn't bind up or catch on other clothes (think drawing a bow). I shot 2 deer with it on last fall, one was my biggest bow buck, so apparently its lucky too! I really like it, I'm gonna order another one before fall so I can have another in case of rain etc.

I thought Lou treated them with a rain repellant?

Chris Conroy
500 Club

Unread postby Chris Conroy » Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:25 am

Can this shirt be made with black fleece and snow camo? If so, I will take one... XL Tall.
Uncle Lou

Unread postby Uncle Lou » Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:55 pm

Chris Conroy wrote:Can this shirt be made with black fleece and snow camo? If so, I will take one... XL Tall.

Chris, I am waiting on my snow camo right now. Also, I have black fleece in stock, so I should be able to do this. PM or call me (#s on the website) in the near future to get a few details and we should be able to accommodate.

Hope your leg is healed up.
backstraps

Unread postby backstraps » Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:57 am

Uncle Lou wrote:Yep, Neil it does. Two deep pockets right there in front outlined in camo.

I keep tinkering with this design and the last tinker didn't stay here long. I am picking up a few more this week in [glow=red]XD3 camo similar to this one but with gray fleece[/glow]and two inside pockets as well. Also camo on the front of the shoulders (similar to the back). I will show pics of the new design and camo when I pick them up.

Lou that looks very nice!
I would be interested in seeing the gray fleece and XD3, that sounds 8-) looking too!
Uncle Lou

Unread postby Uncle Lou » Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:02 pm

backstraps,

I am going to put these in a separate thread, but here is the XD3/fleece
Brad

Unread postby Brad » Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:46 pm

I can't believe these are still available, they usually sell out in a matter of days.

• Advertisement

Return to “Free Classifieds”