Some items for sale

For Sale / Free Stuff / Wanted /
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Brad

Some items for sale

Unread postby Brad » Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:44 pm

I have 2 hooeyman saws for sale, one is the 10 foot (or whatever the long one is) and the short one. I want to sell them both together as a package as
I only have one saw for both of them but they are interchangeable. $8o tyd for both

limbsaver s coil stabilizer , black in color $10 tyd

extreme toolless 4 pin sight, lost camo with light $60 Tyd

taxidermy supplies- this is basically everything you need to start doing your own taxidermy work. I have tons of tools, the mount stand, DVD's that show you every step of the way, airbrush and compressor, tons of paint etc fleshing beams and cones, pretty much everything. I also have some capes in the freezer you can have to practice on. This is a lot of equipment and needs to be a local pickup as it would cost a ton to ship it all. I had hopes of doing taxidermy work part time but just do not have the time to do it. I have a lot of money invested in this, and I am taking a huge loss, but it needs to go as it takes up a lot of room.

bohning cresting lathe and paints and high quality brushes- probably $30 worth of paint and probably $25 in brushes, I would like $90 TYD for the kit.

I also have a 55" Sony HD tv for free if someone is in my area and wants it. It comes on 8 out of 10 times, perfect for a man cave.

Brad

Re: Some items for sale

Unread postby Brad » Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:42 am

Lets do $65 for both Hooyman saws.

• Advertisement

Return to “Free Classifieds”