Swamp boat for sale

For Sale / Free Stuff / Wanted /
  • Advertisement

HB Store

BackWoodsHunter
500 Club

Swamp boat for sale

Unread postby BackWoodsHunter » Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:50 pm

Not sure if you public land deer hunters would be interested in this boat or not but I'm selling it and thought I could get the word out here with all the beasts. Here is the ad I have written up. Click the craigslist link to see pictures. It has a 5hp air cooled mud motor on it.

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/boa/3261353308.html

I have for sale a 12 foot, flat bottom, v nose boat with an air cooled motor on a trailer. Here are the details

The Boat:
12ft long with center seat removed for decoys etc.
2 bench seats with padded seats on swivels mounted to clamps. They can be removed from the benches but they work nice!
Halogen truck lights mounted to the front for running in the dark wired to a switch
Navigation lights wired to a "2 stage" switch in the rear of boat.
Dry box mounted in the rear of boat
Registered through 2015

Motor:
Briggs 5hp air cooled mud motor with new gas tank, new fuel line and new spark plug.

Trailer:
Recently rewired.
New LED trailer lights
Brand new tires PLUS 2 spare tires.

Extras:

Comes with 2 anchors, a paddle, a platform for the front for a dog or whatever else (we used it to stand on to shoot carp)
27 mallard Duck decoys, 1 duck but, and 4 shoveler decoys. Most need strings and weights but the decoys are part of the package.
One large tarp used to cover the boat.

Any questions call, text or email me. Phone is 262/894/8201

I am asking 1300 OR BEST OFFER! I was going to keep this boat and use it for hunting smaller marshes and muddy spots and use my big boat on bigger water. However I decided it would be better to sell this boat and get a mud motor for my big boat and use that for everything. I would trade this boat for the right mud motor, a nice outboard and of course cash.

"The history of the bow and arrow is the history of mankind." Fred Bear

• Advertisement

Return to “Free Classifieds”