Stump

Re: New 2011 Hoyt CRX 32

Unread postby Stump » Wed May 30, 2012 2:23 pm

You guys need a backup bow don't you?? Haha

[ Post made via Android ] Image

BigHunt

Unread postby BigHunt » Wed May 30, 2012 2:30 pm

Brad Lamont wrote:I have to wait and make sure people are finished eating for the night, because there jaws will drop if I post that picture. For those wondering, I shoot a right handed bow, but I am left eye dominant. I don't wear an eye patch and I don't have any trouble hitting anything I want out to 50 yards most of the time. I have been scolded for not switching to a left handed bow, and I simply asked Why switch, I kill deer just fine and have never had an issue. I have never got a straight answer other than how I will shoot better. I figure if it isn't broke, I am not switching, and there are a lot of bucks on the wall that can attest to how well it works. Gotta love a peep sight thats like 8" above the d loop! :lol:

ahhh come on ..... :P
HUNT LIKE A BEAST
Brad

Unread postby Brad » Wed May 30, 2012 2:34 pm

BigHunt wrote:
Brad Lamont wrote:I have to wait and make sure people are finished eating for the night, because there jaws will drop if I post that picture. For those wondering, I shoot a right handed bow, but I am left eye dominant. I don't wear an eye patch and I don't have any trouble hitting anything I want out to 50 yards most of the time. I have been scolded for not switching to a left handed bow, and I simply asked Why switch, I kill deer just fine and have never had an issue. I have never got a straight answer other than how I will shoot better. I figure if it isn't broke, I am not switching, and there are a lot of bucks on the wall that can attest to how well it works. Gotta love a peep sight thats like 8" above the d loop! :lol:

Alrite, stay tuned, I will take some pictures
BigHunt

Unread postby BigHunt » Wed May 30, 2012 2:36 pm

Brad Lamont wrote:
BigHunt wrote:

Alrite, stay tuned, I will take some pictures

ALRIGHT !! :mrgreen:
HUNT LIKE A BEAST

• Advertisement

Return to “Free Classifieds”