New 2011 Hoyt CRX 32

For Sale / Free Stuff / Wanted /
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Stump

New 2011 Hoyt CRX 32

Unread postby Stump » Tue May 01, 2012 2:00 am

New 2011 Hoyt CRX 32. Realtree AP camo, 50-60lb, 29" draw(has XR-3C-BR/TR draw mods). Rest and sight were put on the bow for a short time, but has not been shot.

[glow=red]$625 Postal money order or paypal accepted[/glow]
If you need more pictures, just let me know. If you're from SE MN, W WI and will be heading to Lacrosse Archery to get the bow setup, I have a $25 GC to throw in as well.

jlh42581
500 Club

Re: New 2011 Hoyt CRX 32

Unread postby jlh42581 » Tue May 01, 2012 2:20 am

Its a good thing I dont have the money
SEmnBowHunter
Facebook: Collin Slogmaster Giles

Unread postby SEmnBowHunter » Wed May 02, 2012 4:54 am

You said that there was a rest and sight put on the bow, does that mean you have a rest and sight for it? If so what kind are they? Thanks

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Stump

Unread postby Stump » Wed May 02, 2012 4:58 am

They were then taken off. Bare bow only.

[ Post made via Android ] Image
SEmnBowHunter
Facebook: Collin Slogmaster Giles

Unread postby SEmnBowHunter » Wed May 02, 2012 5:21 am

Ok, where are you located at?

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Stump

Unread postby Stump » Wed May 02, 2012 6:41 am

New Prague, which is about an hr SW of the twin cities.

If you're interested in the bow, I can certainly ship it down to you. Or shoot me a pm with your number and I'll call you.

Stump

Unread postby Stump » Thu May 03, 2012 10:18 am

I called and left a message. Give me a call when you have a chance.

Stump

Unread postby Stump » Tue May 08, 2012 2:26 am

[glow=red]$600 TYD[/glow]
Stump

Unread postby Stump » Tue May 15, 2012 1:05 am

$575 tyd

Kodiakman
Forum Executive Chef

Unread postby Kodiakman » Wed May 30, 2012 1:28 pm

I bought the Rampage XT and it's the same exact bow. I love it. Same cams, cable height, limbs. Only thing different was the riser material. I shot this bow as well, but for the $ at the shop I went with the Rampge. This is a killer price on a outstanding bow. IF I hadn't bought my bow in Dec I would snatch this up in a second. Someone should jump on this now. I may have to call my brother and let him know about this.
It's not a problem, it's a opportunity for a solution.
Brad

Unread postby Brad » Wed May 30, 2012 1:36 pm

Kodiakman wrote:I bought the Rampage XT and it's the same exact bow. I love it. Same cams, cable height, limbs. Only thing different was the riser material. I shot this bow as well, but for the $ at the shop I went with the Rampge. This is a killer price on a outstanding bow. IF I hadn't bought my bow in Dec I would snatch this up in a second. Someone should jump on this now. I may have to call my brother and let him know about this.

X2, a great bow at an even better price. If I didn't love my Katera and Alphamax so much I would be all over this.
BigHunt

Unread postby BigHunt » Wed May 30, 2012 1:59 pm

i dont know why but i was never a fan of hoyt..... :? :think:
HUNT LIKE A BEAST
Brad

Unread postby Brad » Wed May 30, 2012 2:09 pm

BigHunt wrote:i dont know why but i was never a fan of hoyt..... :? :think:

I have tried just about every brand of bow, and for some reason I keep coming back to Hoyt, they just fit me so well and feel "right" I do know I really love the grips, and the way they balance out so nice. My alphamax is a featherweight and the Katera is heavy but she is a killer! I backed over the Katera with my SUV in 2010 ( :shock: :o ) and it lived to tell about it with no scars or defects. I really like Bear bows as well although they are raising their prices to the point I hate to vary from my Hoyt's. One thing I also really like with them is they don't lie or fudge their numbers like some bow companies do, I hate lie's even though speed does not matter to me.
BigHunt

Unread postby BigHunt » Wed May 30, 2012 2:11 pm

Brad Lamont wrote:

I have tried just about every brand of bow, and for some reason I keep coming back to Hoyt, they just fit me so well and feel "right" I do know I really love the grips, and the way they balance out so nice. My alphamax is a featherweight and the Katera is heavy but she is a killer! I backed over the Katera with my SUV in 2010 ( :shock: :o ) and it lived to tell about it with no scars or defects. I really like Bear bows as well although they are raising their prices to the point I hate to vary from my Hoyt's. One thing I also really like with them is they don't lie or fudge their numbers like some bow companies do, I hate lie's even though speed does not matter to me.

ya i guess it fits ya on how you hold it :mrgreen: ....by the way brad you should post a pic on how you hold your bow and aim.....its very interesting i want to see your technique.....
HUNT LIKE A BEAST
Brad

Unread postby Brad » Wed May 30, 2012 2:17 pm

BigHunt wrote:
Brad Lamont wrote:

ya i guess it fits ya on how you hold it :mrgreen: ....by the way brad you should post a pic on how you hold your bow and aim.....its very interesting i want to see your technique.....

I have to wait and make sure people are finished eating for the night, because there jaws will drop if I post that picture. For those wondering, I shoot a right handed bow, but I am left eye dominant. I don't wear an eye patch and I don't have any trouble hitting anything I want out to 50 yards most of the time. I have been scolded for not switching to a left handed bow, and I simply asked Why switch, I kill deer just fine and have never had an issue. I have never got a straight answer other than how I will shoot better. I figure if it isn't broke, I am not switching, and there are a lot of bucks on the wall that can attest to how well it works. Gotta love a peep sight thats like 8" above the d loop! :lol:

• Advertisement

Return to “Free Classifieds”