For Sale / Free Stuff / Wanted /
  • Advertisement

HB Store

dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Dan's proto-type camera arm...

Unread postby dan » Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:49 am

The original proto-type H/B camera arm is for sale. This is the 1st one ever made, the proto-type. Its not anodized, its painted. The tree stop point is stainless steel rather than aluminum. ( stainless was to expensive to make all of them out of ) This is the arm I have been filming our hunts out of this last season. $100 or best offer. I am selling cause I need to use a new one to make some advertising clips of. So after useing the new one, I won't be able to sell it as new, and will just keep it.
Here is some pic's and a discription:

I have been working on a camera arm for around a year now and finally like what I have and I am ready to make some for resale to help support the BEAST!

3 arms. Some arms come with 2 arms making it hard to self film if a buck comes from the opposite side of the tree than the camera is mounted. 3 arms will reach around to film the other side.

Folds flat to fit in back pack or bungee to your stand like I like to do.

A 1 1/2 spacer between panhead and arm... On other models the panhead arm is to close to the arm and in some cases caused me problems. Its hard to see with the panhead thats on this arm. But the raising of the panhead was a significant improvement for me.

It will come with this panhead, a regular panhead, or no head at all for those who wish to use there own.

I like the panhead pictured. You just squeeze the trigger like a pistol and you can smoothly turn or tilt the camera any direction.

A fine adjustment tilts the arm a little either direction because you never seem to get the other brand arm on perfectly square.

Hooks up like a tree stick on top.

On the bottom, after tightening the strap by hand as tight as you can pull will the screw handle backed off as far as it goes, then turn the knob tightening until level. Notice the large head point that has a stop. The arms with just a point on the end of the thread screw right into soft wood trees and don't get tight, or loosen after tightening. This point eliminated that issue.

Carol
Site Admin

Re: Dan's proto-type camera arm...

Unread postby Carol » Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:58 am

SOLD
Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then!

Some People Need a Shock Collar!
GRFox
500 Club

Unread postby GRFox » Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:49 am

This thing is awesome. Not sure how you could improve it!

[ Post made via Android ] Image
dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Unread postby dan » Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:11 am

GRFox wrote:This thing is awesome. Not sure how you could improve it!

Glad you like it! That thing has been on some great hunts, hope it brings you luck!
Brad

Unread postby Brad » Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:39 am

And just think you can tell your buddies you have the arm that filmed some of the first extreme whitetail tactics shows, not to mention has been on a lot of hunts with Dan!
dan wrote:
GRFox wrote:This thing is awesome. Not sure how you could improve it!

Glad you like it! That thing has been on some great hunts, hope it brings you luck!

[ Post made via BlackBerry ] Image

• Advertisement

Return to “Free Classifieds”