Discussion about shed antlers, etc
  • Advertisement

HB Store

dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

shed antler on the way home from work

Unread postby dan » Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:39 am

On the way home from work I spotted a shed antler laying next to the buzzer bumps along the fast lane of the expressway... No, I did not stop and assume its still there.

Gotta wonder if the buck got bumped by a car, or it just fell there.

If anybody in the Waukesha Wisconsin area wants to risk traffic and get it, let me know and I will tell you how to find it.

whitetail007
500 Club

Re: shed antler on the way home from work

Unread postby whitetail007 » Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:33 pm

funny, this week i have been working up near devils head and have seen afew sheds laying out in fields on top of the snow. that area has a ton of deer compared to the areas i hunt. massive trails beat into the snow comming out of the woods into the fields. i have never seen sheds laying around like that before in my life.
I BELIEVE IN PEACE.........THROUGH SUPERIOR FIREPOWER!
Bigb
500 Club

Unread postby Bigb » Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:47 pm

whitetail007 wrote:funny, this week i have been working up near devils head and have seen afew sheds laying out in fields on top of the snow. that area has a ton of deer compared to the areas i hunt. massive trails beat into the snow comming out of the woods into the fields. i have never seen sheds laying around like that before in my life.

I stay at my uncles place about 100 yards off of Devil's Head when I head up there. I drove all around there a couple times this summer and saw three deer, I was amazed by the lack of deer compared to years back. I'd like it back up there skiing soon and spend a few hours walking the woods. Its some rough area but always was fun to walk as a kid.
Casper
500 Club
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/casper.kohlnhofer

Unread postby Casper » Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:39 pm

whitetail007 wrote:funny, this week i have been working up near devils head and have seen afew sheds laying out in fields on top of the snow. that area has a ton of deer compared to the areas i hunt. massive trails beat into the snow comming out of the woods into the fields. i have never seen sheds laying around like that before in my life.

so that's where all my Deer went :o

[ Post made via Android ] Image
The Healthy Herd Pro Staff

• Advertisement

Return to “Shed Antler”