making the beast my icefishing home!

• Advertisement

HB Store

swamp-assassin
500 Club

making the beast my icefishing home!

Unread postby swamp-assassin » Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:44 pm

after too many arguments with democrats and idiots on iceshanty and lake-link...ive decided to only visit the beast from now on for ice fishing! this forum is pretty tight knit and all you guys rock! even if we disagree, we are respectful and for the most part we are all on the same page! so screw the rest of the internet im posting all my outdoor activities on the beast! :D

"Youll take my guns when you pry them out of my cold dead hands, with the bolts locked back, the barrels smoking and a pile of empty brass and magazines at my feet." Image
Pullintoobs
500 Club

Re: making the beast my icefishing home!

Unread postby Pullintoobs » Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:49 pm

Right on....this is pretty much the only site i am on daily. And I CANNOT wait for hardwater!
An unforseen future...Nestled somewhere in time
RaisedByWolves
500 Club

Unread postby RaisedByWolves » Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:54 pm

great idea SA....i happen to do less and less hardwater fishin' every year. I might get out after some eyes or pike once or twice, but i usually can't wait to scout the deer woods
When better is possible, good is never good enough
BigHunt

Unread postby BigHunt » Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:55 pm

swamp-assassin wrote:after too many arguments with democrats and idiots on iceshanty and lake-link...ive decided to only visit the beast from now on for ice fishing! this forum is pretty tight knit and all you guys rock! even if we disagree, we are respectful and for the most part we are all on the same page! so screw the rest of the internet im posting all my outdoor activities on the beast! :D

YOU ROCK DUDE :character-beavisbutthead:
HUNT LIKE A BEAST
swamp-assassin
500 Club

Unread postby swamp-assassin » Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:57 pm

RaisedByWolves wrote:great idea SA....i happen to do less and less hardwater fishin' every year. I might get out after some eyes or pike once or twice, but i usually can't wait to scout the deer woods

yeah that will be a challenge for me...i absolutely love icefishing...i really need to force myself to take some time from it and scout though...i suppose the eyes arent really too active in late january early feb... :idea:
"Youll take my guns when you pry them out of my cold dead hands, with the bolts locked back, the barrels smoking and a pile of empty brass and magazines at my feet." Image
Hodag Hunter
500 Club

Unread postby Hodag Hunter » Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:59 pm

We should do a beast ice fishing outing. Good idea?
RaisedByWolves
500 Club

Unread postby RaisedByWolves » Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:03 pm

Hodag Hunter wrote:We should do a beast ice fishing outing. Good idea?

great idea! I can bring the bottle bass?..
When better is possible, good is never good enough
swamp-assassin
500 Club

Unread postby swamp-assassin » Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:03 pm

that would be awesome!!!! bay de noc?
Wrinkleneck
500 Club

Unread postby Wrinkleneck » Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:39 pm

Sounds like fun!!
whitetail007
500 Club

Unread postby whitetail007 » Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:23 pm

that sounds like it would be a fun day of fishing.
I BELIEVE IN PEACE.........THROUGH SUPERIOR FIREPOWER!
Kodiakman
Forum Executive Chef

Unread postby Kodiakman » Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:20 pm

swamp-assassin wrote:after too many arguments with democrats and idiots on iceshanty and lake-link...ive decided to only visit the beast from now on for ice fishing! this forum is pretty tight knit and all you guys rock! even if we disagree, we are respectful and for the most part we are all on the same page! so screw the rest of the internet im posting all my outdoor activities on the beast! :D

I couldn't agree with you more. It is a constant struggle at LL not to blow my stack. For every 3 good guys you have at a minimum 1 clown and he is loud. Very loud. Then that clown attracts other clowns, then in walks the bearded lady and 5 other chuckleheads, and the next thing you know you have a dam circus going on and I HATE FACE PAINT, unless it's cammo. Even sports related I despise. Ehh, on college cheerleaders with their hair pulled back is alright I guess. But that is it. :x

Hopefully there are a bunch of beasties here that love to freeze their but out on the hardwater. This used to be my main mode for fishing because I didn't have a boat. Then I got a boat. I will admit last year was the least I have iced fished (when I have had access to ice) since High school. But many many hours I have spent out there and have learned a lot by myself and from others.

I would love to share and learn from the guys here. This site is a pretty tight group and I am digging that big time. Looking forward to it. I hope they open up the forum line to look like some of the others up top instead of having it just a Fishing link. That will help attract a bit more attention and maybe help with feed back.
It's not a problem, it's a opportunity for a solution.
Kodiakman
Forum Executive Chef

Unread postby Kodiakman » Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:40 pm

whitetail007 wrote:

that sounds like it would be a fun day of fishing.

Count me in. I'd fish anywhere for whatever. Never done up Bay De Noc, or Bago, or Chequamagon bay, or Milwaukee Harbor, or..... Maybe we could get our own little fishing club type deal together and hit up each other's spot up around the state, or out of state. It's only limited to what waters we all know. I like that idea over me trudging out on some peice of water for the first time having no clue. Figuring a new place out all over again. It gets wary.

I have more than enough equipment to drag at least 1 other Beasty along with me, or my wife may make me take her. Except for electronics, I have mine and the wife has hers, no extras. We could Carpool and convoy to wherever. The only thing that could hold me back are family functions or a emergency $$ shortage.

Heck, now I am getting fired up, I love it. If no one post an invite anywhere by late Jan I will for something. I won't guarentee shiz but I don't mind if someone wants to come out with me. I'll post one to Fox Lake, Kosh, and Monnona Bay at a minimum. Maybe Lake Ripley, Hope lake(all gills there), Kegonsa. Rock Lake in Lake Mills is awesome for early pike but I haven't hit that up for 10 years I bet. That is back in the Marsh. Maybe do that one up too. Been wanting to hit up the Pelican Lake Ice tourney for years now, never have.
It's not a problem, it's a opportunity for a solution.
whitetail007
500 Club

Unread postby whitetail007 » Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:30 am

we should really get something going. i have enough extra gear for a couple of people if needed. if nothing else i would like to just fish with some fellow beast.
I BELIEVE IN PEACE.........THROUGH SUPERIOR FIREPOWER!
dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Unread postby dan » Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:38 am

SOUNDS FUN! 8-)
swamp-assassin
500 Club

Unread postby swamp-assassin » Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:24 am

well i think it would be awesome...i have everything for ice fishing but an atv...if theres good ice, we can drive trucks out though. unless we decide on green bay...but i think being that alot of the guys are in southern wi. i think we should pick a central location like bago or poygan...what does everyone else think about that? im just kinda waiting to here if anyone has experience with these lakes...feel free to pm me and we can work on a plan.

• Advertisement

Return to “Ice Fishing”