Sad day

Waterfowl, upland birds, crows ect. If it has wings talk about it here.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Osprey

Re: Sad day

Unread postby Osprey » Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:35 pm

Just caught this, sorry to hear about it. Hope things are getting better.

Go get another, as Gene Hill wrote - "whoever said you can't buy love forgot about puppies."

forgehunter
500 Club

Unread postby forgehunter » Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:06 pm

U.P., so sorry to hear about your loss. I had to put our Lab down about 2 years ago and to date it was one of the single most difficult decisions I have ever had to make. She was 14 and led a good life as did your buddy, but her body decided it had had enough. Me and my family miss her tremendously, we got her when my oldest son was 6 months old, so they literally grew up togethher. They are with us for such a short time but have a huge impact on our lives and the lives of our families. They give us unconditional love and are always happy to see us no matter what. That is why it tears us apart when we lose them for what ever reason. You need to know that you did the right thing, I am sure your hunting buddy appreciates the fact thet you did not let him suffer. He may not be there with you physically now, but you will always have him in your heart.
Cancer can take away all of my physical abilities. It cannot touch my mind, it cannot touch my heart, and it cannot touch my soul.
Don't give up. Don't ever give up.
Jimmy V.
Hodag Hunter
500 Club

Unread postby Hodag Hunter » Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:20 pm

Sorry to hear about the loss of your dog. It was a good choose how you decided for him to go. Hope all is well with your family and yourself.

• Advertisement

Return to “Flying Critters”