Anybody watching the new show Expedition Bigfoot on Travel Channel?

Small Game Hunting, Stories and Pictures
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Chuck B
500 Club

Re: Anybody watching the new show Expedition Bigfoot on Travel Channel?

Unread postby Chuck B » Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:07 am

Dewey wrote:
Chuck B wrote:
Dewey wrote:Very interesting reading here.

http://www.bfro.net/GDB/default.asp

I like conspiracy theories, BUT, this is just too much. If they are still out there, just such a low population, they wouldn't be able to reproduce. Even snow leopards have a lot of sightings, and those things live in some of the most rugged terrain in the world.

As for the hairs, I would love to see all of the data examined by an expert that has absolutely no horse in the game. Someone independent.

Don’t you know anything?.......Bigfoot is from outer space. Didn’t you watch the Six Million Dollar Man? :lol:

OH yea, that, and ALF too!

If you aren't green and growing, you are ripe and rotting
Dewey

Unread postby Dewey » Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:08 am

Chuck B wrote:
Dewey wrote:
Chuck B wrote:

I like conspiracy theories, BUT, this is just too much. If they are still out there, just such a low population, they wouldn't be able to reproduce. Even snow leopards have a lot of sightings, and those things live in some of the most rugged terrain in the world.

As for the hairs, I would love to see all of the data examined by an expert that has absolutely no horse in the game. Someone independent.

Don’t you know anything?.......Bigfoot is from outer space. Didn’t you watch the Six Million Dollar Man? :lol:

Don’t forget Harry And The Hendersons. ;)
Bowhunting Brian
500 Club

Unread postby Bowhunting Brian » Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:31 am

Dewey wrote:
Bowhunting Brian wrote:I don't have cable. Can't watch it. Do any of you guys believe it really exists?

You gotta admit some of the sightings reported are pretty darn interesting. I wouldn’t rule anything out especially since these sightings and evidence of bigfoot type creatures goes back into prehistoric times with many drawings on cave walls and such.

It’s nice to see a group using every bit of technology they can to capture some new evidence.

I find it interesting as well. There very well could be something out there. I just find it odd that there hasn't been any real good proof yet as far a pictures or video with so many people living everywhere today. Where do they go to die? They never are found dead. If they are real, they sure are supurb at hiding in their environment.
Bowhunting Brian
500 Club

Unread postby Bowhunting Brian » Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:33 am

Chuck B wrote:
Dewey wrote:
Chuck B wrote:

Alf was from Malmack. Willy was nice to take him in and was lucky Alf didn't eat his cat. Lol.
hcooper84

Unread postby hcooper84 » Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:23 am

I find it very hard to believe that any bigfoot are running around today. With everything having a camera on it now a days and good cameras at that it seems unbelievable. And these things have to die as well and no bones are ever found. There were creatures running around thousands of years ago that were similar to humans and apes but I think there is no way they are secretly hiding somewhere.

What I find the biggest concern is that there seems to be more openness to bigfoot being alive roaming around than there is to believing climate change is real. This post is not to bring climate change back up but just an observation.
purebowhunting
500 Club

Unread postby purebowhunting » Tue Dec 17, 2019 2:33 pm

I'd like to believe bigfoot is out there but sceptical. If you had an animal with the nose of a bear or deer, the intelligence somewhere between ape and man and nocturnal, it would be one tough critter to set eyes on or catch on camera. Fun to think about. I haven't watched this show mentioned.
Chuck B
500 Club

Unread postby Chuck B » Tue Dec 17, 2019 4:01 pm

hcooper84 wrote:I find it very hard to believe that any bigfoot are running around today. With everything having a camera on it now a days and good cameras at that it seems unbelievable. And these things have to die as well and no bones are ever found. There were creatures running around thousands of years ago that were similar to humans and apes but I think there is no way they are secretly hiding somewhere.

What I find the biggest concern is that there seems to be more openness to bigfoot being alive roaming around than there is to believing climate change is real. This post is not to bring climate change back up but just an observation.

Didn’t you know that climate change is the reason for the lower population of Bigfoot’s in this world?! We need to reverse climate change to save Bigfoot and the Polar Bears!
If you aren't green and growing, you are ripe and rotting
greenhorndave
500 Club

Unread postby greenhorndave » Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:57 am

Chuck B wrote:
hcooper84 wrote:I find it very hard to believe that any bigfoot are running around today. With everything having a camera on it now a days and good cameras at that it seems unbelievable. And these things have to die as well and no bones are ever found. There were creatures running around thousands of years ago that were similar to humans and apes but I think there is no way they are secretly hiding somewhere.

Didn’t you know that climate change is the reason for the lower population of Bigfoot’s in this world?! We need to reverse climate change to save Bigfoot and the Polar Bears!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :clap:
----------
Sometimes when things get tough, weird or both, you just need to remember this...
https://youtu.be/d4tSE2w53ts
greenhorndave
500 Club

Unread postby greenhorndave » Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:01 am

While I rarely miss a good climate change thread (kidding! sort of), The trail cam thing... There are a lot of them in some fairly gnarly places. For many years. And some are well hidden. Somebody would have to pick something up.

Then again, there are untold acres that probably have not had man’s feet on them ever.

I find it all rather interesting/amusing. I think it’s a good fairy tale, but that’s about it.
----------
Sometimes when things get tough, weird or both, you just need to remember this...
https://youtu.be/d4tSE2w53ts
Tennhunter3
500 Club

Unread postby Tennhunter3 » Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:27 am

It cost nothing to think bigfoot might be somewhere on the earth.
Climate change cost trillions to the American people. Big difference .
Never give up Freedom for imagined safety.
Racks&Beards

Unread postby Racks&Beards » Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:56 am

purebowhunting wrote:I'd like to believe bigfoot is out there but sceptical. If you had an animal with the nose of a bear or deer, the intelligence somewhere between ape and man and nocturnal, it would be one tough critter to set eyes on or catch on camera. Fun to think about. I haven't watched this show mentioned.

Even deer, bear, and humans are caught on trail cameras...that's what keeps me very skeptical in this day and age. As you said though, it is very fun to think about and read about. I've read a lot of the stories on the BFRO site over the years and love to see whatever the latest footage is that's out there.

Kinda like UFO's...except unlike bigfoot, I've actually personally seen a couple of things in the sky that I can't logically explain
Speed is fine...Accuracy is final.
Wlog
500 Club

Unread postby Wlog » Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:39 am

Bigfoot tracks? Evidence of Bigfoot feeding? Bigfoot feces? Skeletons? Toe nails? They must be the only animals alive that leave no trace.

Why can’t they take those Bigfoot hairs and set a hound on his trail?
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.
john1984

Unread postby john1984 » Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:28 am

They are just apes who havnt fully evolved into humans yet. Just give the BF more time.
hcooper84

Unread postby hcooper84 » Thu Dec 19, 2019 1:36 am

Chuck B wrote:

Chuck B for president, getting two birds stoned at once! Tennhunter3 also a good point. I wasn't thinking about each issue on a cost scale, something you don't have to invest your hard earned money in does make it a lot easier to seem plausible.

• Advertisement

Return to “Other Critters”