Beaver steals gun, saves doe!!

Small Game Hunting, Stories and Pictures
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Dewey

Beaver steals gun, saves doe!!

Unread postby Dewey » Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:59 am

Beaver saves doe from certain death by stealing hunter’s gun

19 hrs ago Nathan Baron was relaxing over the weekend, sitting in a chair in the woods and tracking a doe with his Remington rifle when, suddenly, nature called. The Maine high school student left the gun resting against the chair, ran back home to do his business, and arrived just in time to see something he didn't expect to see: a beaver stealing the rifle. "There was a stream … about 100 feet away from me," he told Bangor Daily News. "I look and there's a beaver hauling that gun into the water. There was nothing I could do ... the beaver went under. That was it."

Some of the kids at school don't believe Nathan's story, but he insists it really happened. "I'm trying to get my gun back," he said. "If there are beaver marks on it, I'm going to hang it on the wall of my garage."

:angry-tappingfoot: :lol:

PLB
500 Club

Re: Beaver steals gun, saves doe!!

Unread postby PLB » Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:03 am

Dewey wrote:Beaver saves doe from certain death by stealing hunter’s gun

19 hrs ago Nathan Baron was relaxing over the weekend, sitting in a chair in the woods and tracking a doe with his Remington rifle when, suddenly, nature called. The Maine high school student left the gun resting against the chair, ran back home to do his business, and arrived just in time to see something he didn't expect to see: a beaver stealing the rifle. "There was a stream … about 100 feet away from me," he told Bangor Daily News. "I look and there's a beaver hauling that gun into the water. There was nothing I could do ... the beaver went under. That was it."

Some of the kids at school don't believe Nathan's story, but he insists it really happened. "I'm trying to get my gun back," he said. "If there are beaver marks on it, I'm going to hang it on the wall of my garage."

:angry-tappingfoot: :lol:

:liar:
He should of had his loop n poop and he could of did his business in the woods!! Silly Beavers!! :lol:

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Obsession Bows
Lone Wolf Alpha and sticks
bowmike
500 Club

Unread postby bowmike » Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:49 am

LOL loop & Poop
NEXT YEAR I' HOLDING OUT FOR A BIG ONE!!
headgear
500 Club

Unread postby headgear » Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:20 am

Darn beavers! In my twisted mind I have wondered if the beavers and deer have some unspoken bond. Two scouting seasons ago I was onto a buck bed and found several nice rubs in the area near a beaver dam, never did find the bed. Went there last spring to investigate and the beavers had chopped every tree in the area so I couldn't tell if the buck was staging there or not. It was a conspiracy I tell you! :lol:
Dewey

Unread postby Dewey » Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:40 am

Like Si Robertson says "The beaver is like the Viet Cong, they live in holes in the ground and only come out at night" :lol:

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
wmahunter
500 Club

Unread postby wmahunter » Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:02 am

:lol:

• Advertisement

Return to “Other Critters”