42%
not sure
32%

Total votes: 31
publiclandhunter
500 Club

Re: Do you believe in Bigfoot?

Unread postby publiclandhunter » Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:56 am

Sounds like the description ...must be Bigfoot!

PLH

Go farther, stay longer.........hunt harder.
AC Rider
500 Club

Unread postby AC Rider » Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:00 am

Although there's been a bunch of pranks and false finds, there has been a couple instances where hair or blood have been collected and later tested. One was on Monster Quest (I think that's the show) and a bear biologist from MN collected hair and blood from a cabin in Ontario after repeated break-in's. DNA tests of the samples revealed an unknown primate species.
Dewey

Unread postby Dewey » Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:20 am

AC Rider wrote:Although there's been a bunch of pranks and false finds, there has been a couple instances where hair or blood have been collected and later tested. One was on Monster Quest (I think that's the show) and a bear biologist from MN collected hair and blood from a cabin in Ontario after repeated break-in's. DNA tests of the samples revealed an unknown primate species.

I saw this episode and did some research on this cabin.....here is more info......
http://www.walleyecentral.com/forums/ar ... 47996.html

If you want to stay at the outpost cabin on Snelgrove Lake here is the website for the exact cabin the Monsterquest episode was filmed.....http://www.tno.on.ca/snelgrove
lungbuster
500 Club
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/WFTF

Unread postby lungbuster » Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:35 am

Dewey wrote:
AC Rider wrote:Although there's been a bunch of pranks and false finds, there has been a couple instances where hair or blood have been collected and later tested. One was on Monster Quest (I think that's the show) and a bear biologist from MN collected hair and blood from a cabin in Ontario after repeated break-in's. DNA tests of the samples revealed an unknown primate species.

I saw this episode and did some research on this cabin.....here is more info......
http://www.walleyecentral.com/forums/ar ... 47996.html

If you want to stay at the outpost cabin on Snelgrove Lake here is the website for the exact cabin the Monsterquest episode was filmed.....http://www.tno.on.ca/snelgrove

I saw that episode of Monsterquest and for all the hype and drama they generally have on that show, the evidence they gathered was somewhat convincing that it could have been an unknown primate species.......I tend to believe there could be an unknown species in very remote parts of Canada and other countries that have not been explored very much.........As for sightings in populated parts of the US I tend to discredit what the people actually saw.

I once had a conversation with a hunter from canada that claimed he had seen a group of Bigfoot both younger and adults.......He had been elk hunting with his in laws (brother and father inlaw) and each had gone thier separate ways to hunt.....He said as he was stalking through the bush he came upon a group of animals he could not identify until one of them turned towards him and he saw the face.....Said they all walked upright and the smallest was the size of a bull moose at the shoulder, the others were much taller (about the size of a bull at the highest point). he froze and they moved off quickly through the bush............When he got back to camp neither of his hunting partners would talk to him and looked visiblly shaken up......That night he said they all stayed awake and late in the night they started to hear strange sounds around thier camp, soon rocks started flying towards the camp and other objects started being thrown as well.........he claimed the next morning they all wanted to pack up and leave 5 days early and his brother-in-law has never hunted since. He said he would never go back to that area to hunt even though it was a good place for elk, and his father-in-law will not hunt remote areas anywhere in Canada anymore..........................Now I realize this dude could have been yanking my chain, but he was very adament that I not tell anyone from the area what he told me cause he figured his friends would think he was crazy.

So do I believe? I guess I'm on the fence leaning toward believing unless proven otherwise, I saw tracks years ago when I was a kid that looked very strange and big near a creek on our farm, not saying it was bigfoot but you never know..................
publiclandhunter
500 Club

Unread postby publiclandhunter » Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:00 pm

I would have to say that there are some very remote areas in canada where a critter could hide out and not be found. If he did exist.....that would be a good location!
Plh
Go farther, stay longer.........hunt harder.
DropTyne
500 Club

Unread postby DropTyne » Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:19 am

I guess my main question would be, if in fact you were hunting and bigfoot came roaming past your stand would you shoot him or give him a free pass?

I for sure without a doubt would shoot him just cause he's so dang sneaky, then I would tell authorities he charged me and I was forced to shoot......

Sadly, I have thought of this before.
DROPTYNE

"Obsessed is a Word the Lazy Use to Describe the Dedicated"
Dewey

Unread postby Dewey » Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:52 am

DropTyne wrote:I guess my main question would be, if in fact you were hunting and bigfoot came roaming past your stand would you shoot him or give him a free pass?

Depends if he was mature enough or how much meat I already have in the freezer. :lol: :lol:
magicman54494
500 Club

Unread postby magicman54494 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:04 am

DropTyne wrote:I guess my main question would be, if in fact you were hunting and bigfoot came roaming past your stand would you shoot him or give him a free pass?

I would never shoot a family member!
huntinnurse
500 Club

Unread postby huntinnurse » Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:24 pm

magicman54494 wrote:

I would never shoot a family member!

Now that is hilarious!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.John 3:16 KJV
whitetail007
500 Club

Unread postby whitetail007 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:13 am

i dont shoot anything im not going to eat and im not going to eat a stinky squatch. hairball gets a free pass from me. you never know, maybe they eat wolves.
I BELIEVE IN PEACE.........THROUGH SUPERIOR FIREPOWER!
UntouchableNess
500 Club

Unread postby UntouchableNess » Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:31 pm

I find it hard to believe that if they exist, nobody has ever:
Shot one
Found one dead
Got GOOD convincing video footage
BigHills BuckHunter
500 Club

Unread postby BigHills BuckHunter » Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:10 am

Here is some pretty convincing evidence

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htQEA6j6p18
Dewey

Unread postby Dewey » Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:41 am

BigHills BuckHunter wrote:Here is some pretty convincing evidence

That's pretty funny!!

Wonder if he makes moonshine? Must have been an especially good batch!! :lol:
blackwolf
500 Club

Unread postby blackwolf » Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:07 am

No Way! No solid evidence. Makes for great stories especially at night in the mountains.
whitetail007
500 Club

Unread postby whitetail007 » Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:11 am

BigHills BuckHunter wrote:Here is some pretty convincing evidence

i dont believe anyone who talks with their eyes closed. :lol:
I BELIEVE IN PEACE.........THROUGH SUPERIOR FIREPOWER!

• Advertisement

Return to “Other Critters”