Small Game Hunting, Stories and Pictures
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Stanley
Honorary Moderator
Facebook: None

Grey tree frog

Unread postby Stanley » Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:40 am

Had this guy in my bushes by the house. Notice the orange on the underside of his legs. I thought I'd post this up some may have never seen one.

You can fool some of the bucks, all of the time, and fool all of the bucks, some of the time, however you certainly can't fool all of the bucks, all of the time.
Southern Man
500 Club

Re: Grey tree frog

Unread postby Southern Man » Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:15 am

Yep, I've never seen one. Nice Stanley. Is this a rare frog? Or are they common out there?
You Can't Argue With A Sick Mind
Stanley
Honorary Moderator
Facebook: None

Unread postby Stanley » Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:20 am

Southern Man wrote:Yep, I've never seen one. Nice Stanley. Is this a rare frog? Or are they common out there?

My wife says they are common, but this is the first one I have ever seen. I have seen the little green ones that are about a 1/2 inch big.
You can fool some of the bucks, all of the time, and fool all of the bucks, some of the time, however you certainly can't fool all of the bucks, all of the time.
kenn1320
500 Club

Unread postby kenn1320 » Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:04 am

We get lots of these on our house, they seem to hang out where the lights are to hunt bugs. They can changer their color I believe, cause they are gray when on my gray vinyl siding, but appear to darken up when you put them on a tree trunk.
"Its about taking the right shot at the right time with good equipment." Dan Infalt

• Advertisement

Return to “Other Critters”