An European technical of hunt "silent Beat"...

Elk, Moose, Pronghorn, African Game, ect. Behaviors, Hunting Stories, Pictures, Tactics, Q&A.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Liberty-Hunt
500 Club
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/liberty.hunt.188

An European technical of hunt "silent Beat"...

Unread postby Liberty-Hunt » Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:55 am

As Sherry & Deb did ask me, this is the explanation of an European technical of hunt the "silent Beat":

First of all you should know some point,
you can use this technique for count the animals on a territory.
The security is the n°1 priority! This kind of hunt MUST be practicing with very very responsible hunters!!!! You'll understand reading the followings points...
Here in France, Belgium and Germany (where this tech. come from) we don't have what you use to call public land.
Of course we have but those land are rent for hunt and no one else can hunt on it. All the different European country have specific laws. For example in Belgium (where I did practice a lot this tech.) the hunters are responsible of the Livestock and they are no control about quantity of wild boar or Roe Deer you kill or not on it, but for Red Deer it's the law how said each year the number and type (classes of age and sex) you can kill or not.

The tech. ; take a land, put around 1h before to have the right to shoot anything, all the hunter you decide to have on it (this amount depend of the size and the security place you have). Places must be in tactical place of run away. Any hunter do not have the right to put any bullet on they rifle until the determinate time (for security reason).
All the hunter are put into a place where they can not reach with they guns an other hunter (the best are in mirador).
The hunter do not have the right to shoot running animals (they must put a good bullet on it and they must choice the type of animal that is choice for be killed (QDM)).
At the start time the hunters load them gun.
Some people (group of 2 at 6) walk quietly into the territory (they are bringing some tall fluorescent flags for be visible for the hunter and they are speaking normally, so the hunter hear them and of course do not point them gun in this direction), passing trough the bedding site, pushing the animals out with out squared them to much (they usually are confident on there sense and think they have enough distance between those people and them, so they are not running or maybe maximum of 50 m).

Has the agreed time all is over!...
After, all the hunters clean them beast and put them together for giving them the honors of the hunt (old Celtic ceremony where we thanks the animals for the hunt they did give to us and all the people for them contribution)...

That's it...
It is a big organization and a great collective hunt.
Understand this kind of hunt is very difficult without live it (and with my bad English too). But I hope I did give you a beginning of...

"Huntingly",
L-H

GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH!
dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Re: An European technical of hunt "silent Beat"...

Unread postby dan » Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:52 am

Wow... Makes me appreciate my freedoms here.
Liberty-Hunt
500 Club

Unread postby Liberty-Hunt » Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:47 pm

dan wrote:Wow... Makes me appreciate my freedoms here.

Nothing is better then freedom!!!

In many European countries the law, the land, ... are not simple...

But about this technique believe me it's a great one for a good management... And it's a good solution to be able to hunt (that's very very very expensive here...).
WiBowhuntress

Unread postby WiBowhuntress » Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:29 am

Liberty -
It sounds very similar to what we call a Deer Drive here...not exactly the same, but similar.
Liberty-Hunt
500 Club

Unread postby Liberty-Hunt » Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:24 am

WiBowhuntress wrote:Liberty -
It sounds very similar to what we call a Deer Drive here...not exactly the same, but similar.

Interesting Sherry.
Please can you explain the differences?

• Advertisement

Return to “Big Game Hunting”