Elk 101 online elk hunting course

Elk, Moose, Pronghorn, African Game, ect. Behaviors, Hunting Stories, Pictures, Tactics, Q&A.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

stash59

Elk 101 online elk hunting course

Unread postby stash59 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:06 am

Elk 101 is offering an online elk hunting course. Only $49. If your serious about elk hunting. Go have a look.

http://www.elk101.com/onlinecourse/?utm ... dium=email

tbunao
500 Club

Re: Elk 101 online elk hunting course

Unread postby tbunao » Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:06 am

I have the DVD they put out last year which was very educational. I was just looking into this course earlier. I'm sure it's jam packed full of knowledge. Corey does one heck of a job.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
wiscbowhntr
500 Club

Unread postby wiscbowhntr » Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:08 pm

Gone through the first three chapters today. Looking forward to going through the whole course.

[ Post made via Android ] Image
BowHusker

Unread postby BowHusker » Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:21 pm

I was just about to post a topic asking where a complete novice could go to learn the in's and outs of elk hunting. This is exactly what I was looking for, thanks for posting this!

[ Post made via Android ] Image
AKA "The Lone Wolf Assassin"
H2archer

Unread postby H2archer » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:56 am

Going to bring this one back to life... A friend and I decided to do a DIY public land elk hunt in 2018. would this course be worth while for someone that literally has zero knowledge of elk or is this more advanced? Thanks!
tbunao
500 Club

Unread postby tbunao » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:36 am

H2archer wrote:Going to bring this one back to life... A friend and I decided to do a DIY public land elk hunt in 2018. would this course be worth while for someone that literally has zero knowledge of elk or is this more advanced? Thanks!

It's designed for newbies and experienced. Just like here, newbies and veterans are always learning. It helped a lot on my first trip
H2archer

Unread postby H2archer » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:02 pm

tbunao wrote:
H2archer wrote:Going to bring this one back to life... A friend and I decided to do a DIY public land elk hunt in 2018. would this course be worth while for someone that literally has zero knowledge of elk or is this more advanced? Thanks!

It's designed for newbies and experienced. Just like here, newbies and veterans are always learning. It helped a lot on my first trip

Thanks!
stash59

Unread postby stash59 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:40 pm

It's now $99. But if I just had found it. I still consider it a good deal. It covers everything. Especially stuff easterners would never consider. Corey is just as honest and down to earth as Dan!! Check the Gritty Bowmen and watch the podcasts with him. If you still have any doubts.

Chuck
Happiness is a large gutpile!!!!!!!
jwilkstn
500 Club
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jason.wilkerson.71

Unread postby jwilkstn » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:09 am

There are promo codes that drop it to $59. I don't recall what they are at the moment, but both Randy Newberg and The Gritty Bowman have deals with Corey for promoting it.
I haven't done the course yet, but plan to myself.
Not all those who wander are lost...
H2archer

Unread postby H2archer » Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:28 pm

stash59 wrote:

It's now $99. But if I just had found it. I still consider it a good deal. It covers everything. Especially stuff easterners would never consider. Corey is just as honest and down to earth as Dan!! Check the Gritty Bowmen and watch the podcasts with him. If you still have any doubts.

Chuck

Good deal. I already made the decision to buy it and start going over it as soon as i can get some time. I've done some reading and the general opinion seems to be that its a great resource.
stash59

Unread postby stash59 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:27 pm

Your gonna be really happy you got it. It's gonna take quite a few sessions to get through it all. I actually haven't gone through it all. Cause I'm stuck here in Wi. with a severe case of Chronic Lyme disease. Any spare time I have and actually feel well enough. I'm trying to figure this bed hunting stuff.

Have fun and good luck!!!!

Chuck
Happiness is a large gutpile!!!!!!!
Chris Conroy
500 Club

Unread postby Chris Conroy » Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:04 am

This is a great course. I bought it last fall for $49. If you go to Rokslide.com they always have a discount listed there, just search the forum for elk101. I'm doing a DIY hunt next year so I am buying gear and studying up. I just spent a week in Wyoming and Colorado climbing and scouting. It's going to be tough but exciting.
oneflag

Unread postby oneflag » Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:50 pm

After several years of trying, me and a friend got drawn for the early muzzle-loader season in south west Colorado. I have only been out west a couple times.
Living in Indiana, I have a lot to learn. I’m going to do the Elk101 online course. Sounds like a great idea!

• Advertisement

Return to “Big Game Hunting”