Got the boat out

• Advertisement

HB Store

wibow
Facebook: www.facebook.com/jon.j.justice

Got the boat out

Unread postby wibow » Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:22 am

Well pulled the boat out of my lake today round 11am and wow that was a blast. 1st landing ice was 400yds out from landing so had to head into the wind all the way to other end...something about watching the water freezing to the motor on the fly was awesome man. The muskies can rest easy again! Next comes the really fun part...taking the dock out! Can't wait til Sunday! Anybody else wait til last minute to pull up states?

Dor
500 Club
Facebook: Chris Dornack

Re: Got the boat out

Unread postby Dor » Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:17 pm

wibow wrote:Well pulled the boat out of my lake today round 11am and wow that was a blast. 1st landing ice was 400yds out from landing so had to head into the wind all the way to other end...something about watching the water freezing to the motor on the fly was awesome man. The muskies can rest easy again! Next comes the really fun part...taking the dock out! Can't wait til Sunday! Anybody else wait til last minute to pull up states?

I guess thats one good reason to be to poor to afford a cabin! No dock removal req'd :mrgreen:

Call The Footed Shaft to order Kwik-Straps 507-288-7581 or order at the kwik-strap.com
wibow
Facebook: www.facebook.com/jon.j.justice

Re: Got the boat out

Unread postby wibow » Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:32 am

Dor I wish! I'm a just a lowly renter of a house on the lake with a crappy dock and no boatlift. This morning we had 80yds of ice out from shore and it looks like the dock will be staying in man!

• Advertisement

Return to “Game fish, pan fish, and general fishing talk”