holy moly...

Wolf, Coyote, Fox, Cats, Callings, Behaviors, Hunting Stories, Pictures, Tactics, Q&A.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

KRONIIK
500 Club

Re: holy moly...

Unread postby KRONIIK » Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:39 pm

I don't know if you could hear it but near the end of the video, but when the guy looks up toward the camera he says "Got me another one!"...

Dhoff
500 Club

Unread postby Dhoff » Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:13 pm

Thats crazy...
DaveT1963
500 Club

Unread postby DaveT1963 » Thu Sep 30, 2021 12:27 am

I would like to believe I would 100% do that for Grace.
mipubbucks24
500 Club

Unread postby mipubbucks24 » Thu Sep 30, 2021 12:45 am

That cat had blinders on, totally ignored the other dog that was right behind it. Glad there were not kids around.
Country
500 Club

Unread postby Country » Thu Sep 30, 2021 12:48 am

KRONIIK wrote:I don't know if you could hear it but near the end of the video, but when the guy looks up toward the camera he says "Got me another one!"...

:lol:
dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Unread postby dan » Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:01 am

I learned a lesson here... Im not jumping on anymore dogs and biting there necks
szwampdonkey
500 Club

Unread postby szwampdonkey » Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:16 am

Man that cat was committed and not letting go even if it killed him, and it did.

Think the poor dog suffered some spinal cord damage from the neck bite unfortunately as he looked unable to get up after that.
KRONIIK
500 Club

Unread postby KRONIIK » Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:28 am

szwampdonkey wrote:Man that cat was committed and not letting go even if it killed him, and it did.

Think the poor dog suffered some spinal cord damage from the neck bite unfortunately as he looked unable to get up after that.

I think that's programmed into a cat's killing mechanism.
You see the same sort of thing when an African lion bites a Cape buffalo on the muzzle to stifle its' breathing.
They latch on, close their eyes, tuck their ears cack and hang on for dear life no matter how hard they get pummelled in the meantime.
Nocturnal
500 Club

Unread postby Nocturnal » Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:40 am

I guess I was the only one frustrated with the guy filming? I would have been hollering at the cat or the dog owner before the attack happened. Not that it would have changed anything but im not the type to just sit back and record.
greenhorndave
500 Club

Unread postby greenhorndave » Thu Sep 30, 2021 3:33 am

Nocturnal wrote:I guess I was the only one frustrated with the guy filming? I would have been hollering at the cat or the dog owner before the attack happened. Not that it would have changed anything but im not the type to just sit back and record.

Yeah, I could understand the hollering part at the very least. Maybe he did prior to hitting the record button? Man, that’s spooky though. Even a little one like that is a beast to reckon with.
----------
Sometimes when things get tough, weird or both, you just need to remember this...
https://youtu.be/d4tSE2w53ts
szwampdonkey
500 Club

Unread postby szwampdonkey » Thu Sep 30, 2021 4:40 am

KRONIIK wrote:
szwampdonkey wrote:Man that cat was committed and not letting go even if it killed him, and it did.

I think that's programmed into a cat's killing mechanism.
You see the same sort of thing when an African lion bites a Cape buffalo on the muzzle to stifle its' breathing.
They latch on, close their eyes, tuck their ears cack and hang on for dear life no matter how hard they get pummelled in the meantime.

And us humans worry about getting too sore of a but sitting on a LW Assault so we start using saddles only to complain about hip pinch and move on to a Beast stand for more sitting options :lol:
Elite
500 Club

Unread postby Elite » Thu Sep 30, 2021 6:23 am

The guy driving the semi, guy with the machete and the guy with the machete’s wife commented on the video on YouTube.
Apparently the guy driving the semi had just warned the machete guy about a roaming cougar in the area. The guy said he was actually on his way back to the campsite to get the machete when the cougar was approaching. The guy stated that the dog put himself between the owner and cougar, to protect the owner.
The wife chimmed in and said the dog was put down two days later from massive injuries.
The DNR knew about the cat. Apparently the cat was starving due to porcupine quills in its mouth and paws.

Again, this is under the comments on YouTube, so it’s gotta be true?? :whistle:

• Advertisement

Return to “Predator Hunting”