$100.00 Bounty for Coyote

Wolf, Coyote, Fox, Cats, Callings, Behaviors, Hunting Stories, Pictures, Tactics, Q&A.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

craze50

Re: $100.00 Bounty for Coyote

Unread postby craze50 » Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:00 pm

I live in North Dakota and this is a bunch of bull....I coyote hunt a lot and I really dont think they are coming back....there are people out there that hunt these dogs for the money and not for the true love of hunting. If they would have put the 100 on each dog we would have gotten lots of hunters who dont know the area and shoot the dogs for the money. I have lived for hunting all my life and i dont want to see it turn into something that will turn into a pay check for someone.

Stanley
Honorary Moderator
Facebook: None

Unread postby Stanley » Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:28 pm

When I was a kid there was a bounty on fox $2.00 for the ears.
You can fool some of the bucks, all of the time, and fool all of the bucks, some of the time, however you certainly can't fool all of the bucks, all of the time.
Monster Raxx
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tom.lester#!/pr ... 0779026926

Unread postby Monster Raxx » Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:16 am

If they are going to pay "sharp Shooters" I dont see anything wrong with hunters getting a chance at some of the $.
matt1336
500 Club

Unread postby matt1336 » Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:53 am

DropTyne wrote:
dan wrote:
In my opinion, if a township won't allow hunting they should have to live with the deer.

I'm with ya! StoneBank is a richy rich neighborhood by Oconomowoc. There are tons of huge bucks out there, take a spotlight one night and take a look. Since the people that live in the area will not allow any form of hunting for deer our tax dollars are used for high dollar sharp shooters to take out the deer, but yet the area is plenty rural enough to allow some bowhunting.

Stupid if you ask me. I actually know a guy that lives out that way and owns some small acreage, he always wants to bowhunt in his back yard because of the giant bucks he sees, but he's not allowed to by the local government.

Anyone here ever meet a sharpshooter or know where the state gets them? What types of rules they have to abide by? I've always wanted to talk with one of these guys............

I think in Mequon the PD shoots deer when they're off duty...as sharp shooters. I heard that from a guy that bowhunts out there. The off duty officers are ticked at him b/c he got permission to bow hunt some of their best sharp shooting properties. Needless to say he can't speed in that town or he's for sure getting a ticket.

• Advertisement

Return to “Predator Hunting”