Piling up yotes

Wolf, Coyote, Fox, Cats, Callings, Behaviors, Hunting Stories, Pictures, Tactics, Q&A.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Paca

Re: Piling up yotes

Unread postby Paca » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:08 pm

The guy is a killer. Class act bruh! ;) happy spearing

Paca

Unread postby Paca » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:09 pm

Seen him in person he savage
Paca

Unread postby Paca » Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:55 pm

[url][/url]Haven’t posted about dead yotes since the beginning of the month. The crew has killed over 20 since than. When I was spearing and watching my boy ted in rut, they killed 3 heavyweights, all over 35 pounds. There was a local competition that weekend and our guys registered 2 of the top 5 heaviest yotes out of over 100 shot. Those are awesome kills, it is prime breeding season in central wi. Knocking of the mega dawgs, are killing the mega deer killers. That’s what it’s all about!
Currently, The deep snow has really put a burden on yote travel. We have great hounds, committed hunters, and landowners. We still put 2 down today. Including my nephew, 12 years old from Chicago. He killed 3 deer, all heart shots, and this beast, in the last 2 years! Raising them right! Enjoy, I keep preaching, this is the most fun hunting I’ve ever had. Find a local group of yote hunters and get in there! ImageImage[/img]

• Advertisement

Return to “Predator Hunting”